- Find five individuals interested in starting a chapter.
- For Student Chapters, find one university or community college faculty member to be the chapter’s advisor
2Request Chapter Kit
Request your new chapter kit below.
- Chapter Kit is composed of Chapter, Membership, and Chapter of the Year policies
- Submit all requested material to MAES Chapter and Membership Committee
- Begin to fulfill your chapter’s commitment to the MAES organization. For student chapters, ensure that all documentation is submitted to your institution to formalize the chapter with your academic institution
- All material will be reviewed by the Chapter and Membership Committee upon receipt
- The Chapter and Membership Committee will contact within 30 days to advise you if your chapter was approved for chartering by the MAES National Board of Directors
- If your chapter was approved for chartering, your chapter will be formally recognized at the MAES Symposium