Next stop… your bachelor’s degree!! How to stay motivated
1. Ask yourself: Why do you want to pursue your degree?
Find your passion!
Do what you love and love what you do. Remember that it is very important for you to find a support group or person. This includes family,
friends, co-workers, neighbors and professors.
2. Surround yourself with people that share your same vision.
Immerse yourself in an environment with people that have the same mindset and share common goals. This can help you stay motivated and help establish life-long friends!
3. Get inspired!
There are many positive role models, make sure you find someone that is enthusiastic about what they are doing. Find their qualities and try to implement what they are doing in your own life.
Expanding your possibilities
- Get connected and share with peers It is important to understand how networking can help you
- Ask questions Do not be afraid, there is no such thing as a dumb question!
- Seek mentors Look into MAES professional chapters and seek their advice. Asks professors to help you achieve your goals
- Vision yourself in your dream job Everything looks better with you in it!
- Identify areas of improvement Nobody is perfect, so remember to make yourself a well-rounded person. These are but a few tips to stay on track. What is the one piece of advice you have been given that has helped you stay motivated?
A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn. ~Author Unknown